Inspiration is such a hard thing to come by in these days that when i landed on something interesting here i took it.
By the gallons i drunk it in and so that when i i looked up and figured that at the end of my life, i would be ready to pass on to the sphere of darkness at some point soon. so i have the option to either accelerate and complete the list or just be content. think i’ll try and complete the list. The ones i have done are in red.
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone [ do brothers count?]
08. Said “I love you” and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise [Guy and Ray, you get first thought on this one!]
14. Seen the Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis
15. Gone to a huge sports game
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables [at this point i feel like this is some sort of poverty index]
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby’s diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25.Looked up at the sky through a telescope
26.Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment. [Lanterns !! what is your profession?!]
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30.Had a snowball fight.
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can [Family. Friends. Testify]
32. Held a lamb
34. Ridden a roller coaster [ Nairobi roller coaster too slow!]
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking [ i hope my ground zero buddies do not read blogs]
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day (try a lifetime! and if you think am a fake why we dont all listen to Ivan M.)
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment [God knows i love post coital conversations!!]
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states of the US
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk – and it was in the middle of a bush school too! i must get extra points.
42. Had amazing friends [The most amazing!
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country [Arusha, you will always be in my mind!]
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love [have no idea what this accomplishment is actually supposed to be. is it even positive?]
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them [every evening at Javas]
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow – and then some!!
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero – The old batman
58. Sung karaoke -And got laughed by my best friend; never forgave him too!
59. Lounged around in bed all day – Dont ever kiss and tell.
60. Played touch footbal(American football); or rugby
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain- must do soon. in search of woman who does not mind hair getting wet!
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business – first two days of college selling Keringet mineral water
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played a video game for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie- does a series count?
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for
5 days 4 1/2 days 77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert” or just been on t.v
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage:singing,acting,dancing etc- Lanterns!!! what is your profession?!
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived – where do we start?
105. Wrote articles for a large publication or any publication at all – are reading this by braille?
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Touched a stingray/manta ray
110. Broken someone’s heart
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone in your body
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon (well at least more than half-way)
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about– how many times?
130. Gone back to school
132. Touched a cockroach.
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad – and the Odyssey – can I get a witness?
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating—Goat, cow, chicken
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head- all the way down to the eye brows!
149. Caused a car accident
150. Saved someone’s life
151.Ridden a bicycle
152.Visited any of the National Parks in Uganda or any where else.
153.Touched a snake
154.Climbed a jackfruit tree,mango tree or any fruit tree to get some fruit
155.Stolen something from someone’s garden
156.Eaten so much that breathing became difficult,laboured– Seeta Boarding old boys and Old girls say oyeee!!
157.Had sex on the first date
158.Helped a total stranger
159.Been caught in a compromising position,e.g pants down