In this second installment of this series I have been doing some thinking about all the elements that go into making a wonderful , well rounded man. Presenting part 2 of the 50 Things every Father should teach his son:
|Father and Son|
1. How to taste a good cup of coffee
2. The importance of being groomed
3. The value of being quicker to listen than to speak.
4. Why men should never speak in anger
5. The power of being comfortable in one’s own company
6. White people are not superior to you. That are just people.
7. Why Chinese products are inferior to anything else
8. The Ten point response to when your wife is angry about hanging out with the boys.
9. How to say “It wasn’t me” and mean it.
10. When to never say to a toddler “ you. Who’s your father?”
11. Why buyng airtime and jewelery is not a good indicator of how successful one is with the ladies.
12. How to put razor sharp scuts on your garments.
13. How far public opinion should dissuade a man from what he wants
14. If the man is R. Kelly and what he wants involves a 14 year old girl…
15. The value of saying what you mean and meaning what you say.
16. Why “Sarah Short” is not exactly short
17. Where do babies come from…
18. There isn’t a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow
19. The greatest story ever told is yet to be written…
20. The people you love also have people they love!
21. The word pussy didn’t always mean cat but the word booze has been slang for alcohol since the 1100’s
22. You have to be willing to try everything at least once in your lifetime.
23. Alex Ndawula doesn’t ever wear a suit to work. No radio presenter ever does.
24. The reason why the deodorant industry is a billion dollar industry is because it is actually has a purpose.
25. In the casino, the house always wins.
26. How to find a good car!